BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 16, 2009

DiZ SoNg iS so mEmOrAbLe!! [last wish]



I can't stand to fly
Im not that naive
I'm just out to find

The better part of me

I'm more than a bird

I'm more than a plane

More than some pretty face beside a train

It's not easy to be me


Wish that I could cry

Fall upon my knees

Find a way to lie
About a home i'll never see

It may sound absurd
but don't be naive

Even Heroes have the right to bleed
I may be disturbed
but won't you conceed

Even Heroes have the right to dream

Its not easy to be me

Up, up and away:away from me

It's all right:
You can all sleep sound tonight

I'm not crazy:
or anything:

I cant stand to fly
Im not that naive
Men weren't meant to ride

With clouds between their knees

I'm only a man in a silly red sheet

Digging for kryptonite on this one way street

Only a man in a funny red sheet

Looking for special things inside of me
It's not easy to be me.


0 komenlah: